As an affiliate network, you may want to set custom domain instead of using Offerslook domain. To customize your domain, go to Setting->>Customization->>Domain.
Application domain allows you to host your network on a custom domain. For example: affiliates.yournetwork.com.
Tracking domain allows you to host your tracking link on a custom domain. For example: track.yournetwork.com.
Adding custom domain to Offerslook platform is not the end of it. You will also be required to set up custom domain with your server provider. Since most of the networks use GoDaddy, I will illustrate the set up process with Godaddy.
Setting Custom Domain with GoDaddy
Setting up custom domain with Offerslook requires a CNAME point to your original Offerslook application domain (yournetwork.offerslook.com)
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. On your product list next to , click the (plus sign button) to expand the list:
3. Next to the domain you want to manage, under the section, click on the button:
4. At the bottom of the section, click and select from the drop-down list.
5. Complete the other fields: