Start a new topic

How do I start with stock trading?

How do I start with stock trading?

Quite simply, options trading involves buying a contract which gives the trader the right, but not the obligation, to purchase an amount of the shares on which the option is based during a set period of time, at the end of which, the option expires. The price of an option contract (its premium) is calculated according to many factors including the length of time to expiry, and the volatility of the underlying stock. The premium is a fraction of the price of the stock, meaning that the trader can control an amount of stock for a fraction of the cost of actually purchasing the shares.

There is no some universal advice, I hope you are aware of that.  Simply start doing something. Plus find some trusted platform, it is a half of your winning plan. I recommend to deal with only reliable brokers, do not forget there are plenty of bad eggs everywhere. I have been working with stocks  https://roboforex.com/beginners/info/charts/stocks/pep/ and pretty satisfied both with their service and my income. Hope it can help

Login or Signup to post a comment